1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

hinkier's C-plows

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by Yzal, Jan 25, 2003.

1. Yzal

Yzal Member
    from ND

i just was at the construction expo all day talking to the plow reps... and boy did i like the new hiniker Cplow. that is a great idea. talked to rep about selling them, i think it would be an ok deal. i really think it is a strong compeditor with snowmans back plow but they both have there places i guess. has or does anyone here run one? very neat plow:drinkup:

2. Chuck Smith

Chuck Smith 2000 Club Member
    from NJ

Try a search, we have been talking about them for 2 years now. Not exactly "new".

~Chuck

3. mike9497

mike9497 Senior Member

i have a C plow on my driveway truck.saves alot of time and scapes real good

4. Yzal

Yzal Member
    from ND

hey mike do you feel it gives you enough down presure? say you have a lot of hard wind blown snow? if not that could be the differnce in the snowman and it.

5. mike9497

mike9497 Senior Member

think the down pressure is good.i really don'tlike down pressur plows.im a chain drop kind of guy,but i can back up 30 plus feet and it still scrapesdown to the pavement,but if you drive down a driveway where it drops down a foot or two into the street it does miss alittle.you have to turn aroud and back blade it.

6. DYNA PLOW

DYNA PLOW Senior Member

geez Mike, you seem to have everything.
    dan

7. Yzal

Yzal Member
    from ND

yeah the snowman has the same problem with imperfections in the drive. i do think with the sides on the hiniker it would will give snowman a run for there money. i imagine side spill is about the same, and up and down is about the same. you would just save time with the hiniker cuz you already back down the drive and you don't have to switch ends to push the snow when its all draged out. slick rick!
    thanks mike.