1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Hinker

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by BerksLawn, Dec 26, 2001.

1. BerksLawn

BerksLawn Junior Member

2. Hidles

Hidles Junior Member

I was wondering if you left it in backdrag position (forgetting) and drove forward,seems like a costly mistake to me.

3. Waterchikn

Waterchikn Senior Member

Yeah. I was thinking the same thing. If you had that thing flipped over and drove forward, it seems it would realy mess that thing up. I was looking at it when they sent me their new catalog. but i don't know. Seems like it would work, but what about your markers (guides or whatever) woudln't they get trashed? seems to me they would everytime they slam up against whatevery you are pulling up to (Garage door etc)_ and it seems you might even damage someones property (Garage doors) when you either pull up to it or flip the plow over while you are too close. I would like to see one in actions. DOes anyone have a link for some video on this one??

4. Waterchikn

Waterchikn Senior Member

Guess I should have clicked on the link before replying. Hmm...seems it would work, but I still think there are a lot of questions to have answered.

5. Hidles

Hidles Junior Member

That c-plow would be in 5 pieces when i got done with it.