1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Hinker Parts

Discussion in 'Truck & Equipment Repair' started by Transplant, Nov 11, 2011.

Tags:
  1. Transplant

Transplant Junior Member

I recently picked up another truck with a Hiniker Vee blade. The left wing will not return to the straight or Vee position, it just stays pitched forward. I think its a valve issue, I think the valve is stuck and not allowing fluid to flow back thru. Is there a good site or location to get reasonably priced parts, such as the valve, for this plow? My local Hiniker dealer seem a little pricey, over $40 for a valve solenoid. Is there a cross reference for the valve part numbers? It looks like Meyer valves are pretty much the same thing at a fraction of the cost. Any help would be appreciated

2. no lead

no lead PlowSite.com Addict

bad coil or bad connection at the coil. the power unit is a fenner design. you can find parts at arista truck sytems in grand rapids.

3. Transplant

Transplant Junior Member

Is Meyer a Fenner design also? Saw the valve I believe I need online at a local parts distributor and it looked pretty much dead on from what I pulled out of the pump.