1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Hiniker

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by SKRAM423, Sep 30, 2001.

1. SKRAM423

SKRAM423 Junior Member

I found a web site with Hiniker plows on it. Then I did a search here. Well, needless to say after reading what everyone had to say I wont be wasting anymore of my time.

Thanks
    Mark

2. CT18fireman

CT18fireman Banned

A new dealer just opened here in my area he is selling Hinikers and said a lot of their problems have been fixed. He tool his Diamond off for a Hiniker that is how confident he is. Well at least I got a plow for a very cheap price. A Diamond plow that is.

3. GeoffD

GeoffD PlowSite.com Veteran

What. He is no longer a Diamond dealer? What else is he selling cheap, drop me an e-mail.

Geoff

4. SKRAM423

SKRAM423 Junior Member

How cheap? Might be worth a drive from the prices I have seen around here.

5. McKeeLand

McKeeLand Junior Member

I wouldn't pass up Hiniker so fast, despite what alot of guys say on here, not that I don't respect their opion, but I feel alot of them are speaking from past exsperiece and may have left a bad taste in their mouth. I own a 8.5' Hiniker that has given me no problems since I bought it and I can't say enough about their hook up.

6. GeoffD

GeoffD PlowSite.com Veteran

When users of this board have bent multiple plows, and the company doesn't stand behind them. Then Hiniker goes to the dealer and asked the dealer to ask the customer to stop talking bad about the product. It brings me to the conculsion that the products are junk, and the company is run by a bunch of Jerks that won't stand behind there product.

Geoff

7. CT18fireman

CT18fireman Banned

I agree with you Geoff but as I was told by this dealer as well as Coastal Metal Fab up near you, Hiniker claims they have taken care of the problems. I guess time will tell. I would not buy one but maybe if I was a dealer and had an unlimited supply of parts. I am gonna stop today and see what Diamond stuff he has left. I will let you know. I want to pick up a few things myself.

8. CT18fireman

CT18fireman Banned

Geoff he has a lot of Diamond stock still. What are you looking for? The one thing he does not have is any steel defelctors:( I am gonna pick up some parts though. Hopefully some powerpacks, lights, cylinders, etc. Only has a couple blades left and a few various frames mostly Dodge and Chevy. Send me an e-mail and I will let you know what I can get you.

9. Taconic

Taconic PlowSite.com Veteran

All i can say is that we are still waiting to here from Heniker regarding the 3 Heniker plows.Not even a phone call or letter nothing .So they may have improved there plows but they have done nothing to improve there customer relations.In fact HENIKER PLEASE CALL ME SO I CAN ATLEAST TALK TO SOMEONE WHO CAN EXPLAIN TO ME WHY IT IS THAT YOU REFUSE TO HONOR YOUR WARRANTY MY NUMBER IS 845-485-4200.I KNOW YOU BROWSE THIS WEBSITE SO YOU WILL DEFINITELY SEE THIS.And yes i am yelling in the hope i maybe lucky enough to get your attention.Thankyou
    John Parker

10. CT18fireman

CT18fireman Banned

I hope they do hear you John. Also I would like to talk to you about Magic. If I cannot make the BBQ when would be a good time to reach you?