1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Hiniker vee plow 2001, 9 foot 6 inch nice condition

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by HinikerPrototyp, Feb 10, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HinikerPrototyp

HinikerPrototyp Member

Im selling my 2001 Hiniker Model #1951 9 foot 6 inch steel blade vee plow .Hardly used since i run proto type plows for Hiniker company .I am selling the plow only with the controller included since i need the rest to run other plows on my truck. I will take certain pictures if your interested in a certain area. The plow is ready to go, the cutting edge and middle shoe are like new.This is will need the black harness and I have seen mounting brackets on craiglist for sale pretty cheap so that should be easy to find.Ideally if someone had a fleet of Hiniker s this would work for easier for you.I'm asking $2650.00 and can deliver within 60 miles of zip code 56050 or within reason for free, email me at sameoldblu@aol.com and we can exchange phone #s

IMG_3127.JPG

IMG_3128.JPG

IMG_3124.JPG

IMG_3125.JPG

2. exmark1

exmark1 PlowSite.com Addict

No offense but your nuts that thing has been on Craigs List for at least a month

3. HinikerPrototyp

HinikerPrototyp Member

And you point is?

You seem to have a issue with a lot of issues on here, do you wake up in the morning all pissed off or something?

4. exmark1

exmark1 PlowSite.com Addict

No I am just blunt sometimes... just a trying to help you sell it I guess but it's not worth that for just the blade. I have been them sell for less in the same shape with everything needed to mount it

5. HinikerPrototyp

HinikerPrototyp Member

Oh i see, sometimes you find a deal and sometimes you dont, sometimes you will find the right buyer sometimes you don't. It doesn't matter if its been on craigslist for a month.Its listed at a plow in real nice shape, not shot, not beat on, hardly any hours . Heck if you supply the mount and harness ill have it factory mounted for free.If you find a mount and a harness somewhere other then bending over for a dealer priced one, id say thats a great deal. Maybe next time before you want to be rude about someones posting maybe send them a private message with your concerns,you might end up with a better perception from others.

6. vinnys

vinnys Senior Member

WOW!!!! I thought I was the only one that got crap from the know-it-alls on this site. Nice plow in nice shape. Good luck with the sale.

7. COLOFIREMAN

COLOFIREMAN Member

There's always one in the crowd. [​IMG]

8. matt-max

matt-max Member

....and here i thought it was a pretty good price on what looks to be a real nice plow.

9. jd328

jd328 Junior Member

2650 does seem a bit cracked i dont make too many posts on this site but from the looks of it there are a group of special people who get offended easy when someone gives their opinion the fact is your buddies on plow site ar not going to buy it so you should probably listen to the person you dont know who has an opinion

10. lawnproslawncar

lawnproslawncar Senior Member

is that a boss? lol looks like one, i wonder if hiniker bought the boss and put their own pump and attach system on it

11. HinikerPrototyp

HinikerPrototyp Member

Is it a boss or a Hiniker

Ummm your close , Hiniker did buy a new boss and took it to there testing peg which consists of a 4 inch solid shaft thats poured in concrete 4 feet deep that sticks up above the surface about 3 inches at the factory and then built theres where boss failed and then took the mess that was left to either the scrap yard or The auction on state hwy 19, i forgot to ask for pictures . It wasnt pretty.

12. HinikerPrototyp

HinikerPrototyp Member

* Updated listing

I am relisting the 2001 model 1951(black Harness) 9'6" Hiniker V plow being sold with the mount ,harness and controller.for $2850.00.I can also factory install it for an additional $150.00 .I will also deliver it FREE within 60 miles of mankato zip code 56001 if you have a way to lift it out of the back of my truck. 507-469-0768 or email me at sameoldblu@aol.com thanks Paul

13. LET IT SNOW MN

LET IT SNOW MN Junior Member

still for sale?

14. BBChevy

BBChevy Junior Member

9.6 v

WELL???
    VRY G()()D Question?
    I Have left a couple of VOICEMAILS,with NO Results?
    Was going to make the Drive from Michigan to MN.and pick it up!
    I Talked to Paul Once,but He must be TO Busy Plowing to Return His Calls...................?
    Later
    Greg

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.