1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

HIniker V turn issue! URGENT

Discussion in 'Truck & Equipment Repair' started by NBI Lawn, Dec 3, 2010.

1. NBI Lawn

NBI Lawn PlowSite.com Addict

Just purchased a used Hiniker V. When you hit the controller for it to the right it goes left and when you go right it goes left. V, Scoop, up and down are all correct. We know its on the plow side. Which wires? We have 5" on the ground and it needs to get fixed.

Thanks

2. theplowmeister

theplowmeister 2000 Club Member
    from MA

can you swap the hoses on the valve body?

3. NicholasMWhite

NicholasMWhite Senior Member

If you got snow, just go out and deal with it. It sounds like it works fine you'll just have to get used to using it backwards for a night and deal with fixing it tomorrow.

4. theplowmeister

theplowmeister 2000 Club Member
    from MA

5. NBI Lawn

In my opinion dealing with it and trying to use equipment that isn't performing as it should leads to accidents.

Unfortunately I can open the link or even search their website from my phone.

We played with a couple wires and got different responses but not what we were looking for.

6. NBI Lawn

Thanks for the help Plowmeister! Your idea and PDF lead to a quick fix. The hoses for the turn cyl were in the wrong ports. All fixed! Thanks again

7. just plow it

just plow it Senior Member

Can you take the remote apart and switch the wires around from side to side? At least for tonight.

8. ddb maine

ddb maine Senior Member

another tragedy averted. thanks plowmiester. :salute:

nice response time on that one.