1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Hiniker V plow

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by sleepyhead, Oct 2, 2006.

1. sleepyhead

sleepyhead Junior Member

Hiniker V plow for sell. The plow has never been used. I have had the plow going on 3 seasons and it has not sold since I bought the plow. It is on a 2001 dodge 2500 truck.
  2. SOSSW

SOSSW Junior Member

How much for the plow? Where are you located? Any pictures? Why has the plow never been used if it is 3 years old?
  3. Tscape

Tscape Senior Member

What the hell are you talking about? For sell? It's "sale"!
  4. Antnee77

Antnee77 PlowSite.com Addict
    from RI

It seems like he's in Burlington, MA. I am curious about this one as well.
  5. Detroitdan

Detroitdan PlowSite.com Addict

yeah, I gotta admit I'm lost too.
  6. sleepyhead

sleepyhead Junior Member

Ok so I goofed up (get over it). It is for sale hows dat? I will get pics of the plow and it has never been used at all since I bought it. I"m in burlington, NC. I paid $5,800.00 then. I will let it go $4,800.00. You can come and get it. If you have a Dodge trcuk without a plow you can have the mounting bracket as well. You can remove it all from the truck. The yrs before I got the plow it has snowed alteast a few times each year. Well when I fianallt get one it stops snowing. This will be the third winter I will have the plow.
    Last edited: Oct 5, 2006
  7. sleepyhead

sleepyhead Junior Member

bump. I have pics of the plow now. Just send a PM with a email address.
  8. sleepyhead

sleepyhead Junior Member

bump again..
  9. sleepyhead

sleepyhead Junior Member

bump again