1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Hiniker V Plow

Discussion in 'Hiniker' started by plowingkid35, Nov 9, 2011.

1. plowingkid35

plowingkid35 Senior Member

I have been looking at putting a v plow on my latest truck. I found a one year old hiniker V Plow for $4000 im just wondering if you guys out there with the hiniker v plows like them or not?? I really like the design of the new boss plows with the large flares but dont wanna drop all the cash, just looking for opinions on the hiniker v plows. Thanks

2. My bowtie

My bowtie Senior Member

Does it come with all the truck side stuff?? If not you will spend about the same for a new Hiniker V flared.

If all the truck side is there its a good deal, not great, but good for buyer and seller.

Few buddys of mine have em and Work em hard with no issuse. Just got my VF installed last week. Mother nature needs to coroperate, these 70* days are nice, but I want snow...

3. FEZHUNT

FEZHUNT Junior Member
    from IOWA

I got a new V last year and love it. I looked at the Boss', but liked the trip edge on the Hiniker. I had a Hiniker straight plow for 10 yrs before the V and had no issues with it either. Just FYI I paid $4700.

4. kevlars

kevlars Senior Member

I just got a 8 1/2' Poly V in February. I love it so far. I like the trip edge, and it is quick to mount. I didn't like the moldboard trip of the Boss, and the need for Smartlocks to backdrag. The lights are great, as well. I paid $5600 plus tax, installed.

kevlars

5. plowingkid35

plowingkid35 Senior Member

the plow set up comes with the hiniker bracket but i will need to buy the truck bracket to mount it, comes with controller, light everything that i will need in order to mount it to my truck, thanks for all the feedback

6. snowmasters18

snowmasters18 Junior Member

Where are you getting Hiniker v-plows so cheap?

7. My bowtie

My bowtie Senior Member

Just had a 8.5 VF installed 2 weeks ago. $5650.00 installed + tax at Heavy Hauler in Hudson NY...

8. lsmain

lsmain Junior Member

I have a hiniker v plow for sale, needs a mount and a joystick. $3000 obo.pm me. Located in st paul mn

9. NICHOLS LANDSCA

NICHOLS LANDSCA PlowSite Veteran

You have the wire harness? What size

10. lsmain

lsmain Junior Member

Just the plow itself,no harness. pretty sure its an 7.5-8.5, you can check it out anytime this week, 6123606131-dave