1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Hiniker V-blade TS and controller for 99 up SuperDuty

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by W8N4snow, Oct 22, 2007.

1. W8N4snow

W8N4snow Member

I have a V-blade truckside harness and controller for a '99 to 200? Ford superduty. Here's what CPW had to say about the Hiniker harnesses;

""The part number 38813034 is the newer style black harness(plug) with relays for Hiniker straight blades. If you have the older Grey harness (plug) that has a square fuse box in it, you need to order 38813010.
    C & V plows use the same harness which is a part number: 38813033."

Bill Nero
    Central Parts Warehouse"

I have the V controller and truckside harness. $450 delivered to US 48. (I added the info about the plugs after talking with Jim in sales on the phone.)
    Mike

2. Camden

Camden PlowSite Fanatic

3. W8N4snow

W8N4snow Member

These are used extra parts I received from someone when I bought their truck mount. I've since purchased a straight blade controller and harness so I'm listing these. He assured me they worked fine. I'll post some pics as well. No headlight plugs included unless my new harness comes with them. Harness part number # 38813033 and blueface controller for V-plow.

Mike
    bluemaxxaab at hotmail dot com

4. W8N4snow

W8N4snow Member

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

The grille plugs appear to have been kept in grease so a little cleaning and regrease and you should be good to go.
    Mike

5. W8N4snow

W8N4snow Member

One that didn't make it into the previous post.

[​IMG]

6. W8N4snow

W8N4snow Member

I'm willing to split them up if anyone's interested. Make an offer if interested.

$140 for V-controller

$290 for the TS harness.

Shipping would be only what UPS charges from 48331. I think the controller is maybe 2lbs and the harness might be 5lbs or so. Shouldn't cost too much for either.

7. W8N4snow

W8N4snow Member

TTT up to the top....

8. W8N4snow

W8N4snow Member

To the top....