1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Hiniker Scoop plow?

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by ggwash21, Dec 18, 2004.

1. ggwash21

ggwash21 Senior Member

I was looking at the hiniker scoop plow.. anyone out there have this bad ride?
    or has anyone done any homework on it???? :gunsfiring:

2. mossballs

mossballs Member
    from MN

gO WITH THE bLIZZARD PLOW. yOU GET THE EXTRA LENGTH PLUS IT SCOOPS.
    wHERE IS QUAD?
    2003/2004 CHEV 3/4 TONS/ 10FT bLIZZARDS/ 930/950 CAT LOADERS/KOMATSU WA-250/14FOOT REVERSIBLE PLOW/ VOLVO E60 WITH DANIELS 20FOOT REVERSIBLE PLOW

Last edited: Dec 18, 2004
  3. ggwash21

ggwash21 Senior Member

I'm out of Virginia but the 4 cities around me are called the QUAD city's
    it consists of Virginia, Mt Iron, Eveleth, Gilbert..The bad thing is, Blizzard is sold out of the 810!!!!! 3rd yr in arow i'm gonna order 2 of them in sept ... :drinkup:

4. mossballs

mossballs Member
    from MN

blizzard

they have them on hand in Sioux Falls. I was just there yesterday and they had three of them in front of the lot. I also think that our machine shop that I bought mine at had two or three that were not sold yet but they may be straight blades. I will look on Monday

5. ggwash21

ggwash21 Senior Member

LET ME KNOW!!!!! my dealer up here couldnt find one... and if he did it was a butt load of shipping included...

6. Bolts Indus.

Bolts Indus. PlowSite.com Addict

Blizzard is sold out of the 810!!!!! 3rd yr in arow i'm gonna order 2 of them in sept ... :drinkup:[/QUOTE]

Better order before Sept. if you want them.

7. ggwash21

ggwash21 Senior Member

HAHA thanks i'm gonna walk in there on the hottest day this coming summer and order 2 plows haha