1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Hiniker Scoop Plow Emergency parts

Discussion in 'Hiniker' started by hinikerf250, Jan 3, 2008.

1. hinikerf250

hinikerf250 Junior Member

I have spare hose for my Hiniker scoop plow, and I have 1 valve and coil side to side. I also have a Spare Solinoid that goes in under hood. I keep Spare fuses on hand. What else is there? I plow 20-30 hours at a time commercially. I need every spare part possible for this plow. The Scoop plow has held up awesome. I change plow fluid frequently. Thanks Andrew
  2. DUMZ

DUMZ Senior Member

how about relays...
  3. Tediesel

Tediesel Member

I blew a O-ring out on mine on Monday between the two aluminum blocks in the pump. Easy to change, two allen bolts on either side of the lift cylinder hose connection on the pump. Lift off the top block and change the O-ring. Freak thing but it looked like the original was installed wrong. I will be picking up an o-ring assortment to keep with me along with what was already mentioned.
  4. dforbes

dforbes Senior Member

something I would not of thought of but lost durring the last storm, the pin that holds the lever over to lock it in place. I backed up and my plow hit the ground. a good bunjee got me going again but I wasn't sure
  5. sweetlou48096

sweetlou48096 Junior Member
    from 48096

Going back tomorrow or the next day to cut grass is one thing but you don't have that option for SNOW removal. I would recommend a controller SWITCH, which you can now buy seperately, a terminal splice kit,one head light relay, and a qt. of oil. These items plus what you already have, will get you back out pushing before the snow melts and you lose an account, its worth the cheap price. Your call, but you could add a lift cyc and 1 angle cyc, now your really covered.

And yes, the SCOOP plow is as awesome as it gets for volume snow removal. Out pushes my buddies V-Plows by 30%. And the C-Plow that I also use is one Huge time saver also.