1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Hiniker plows

Discussion in 'Residential Snow Removal' started by otis, Nov 7, 2008.

1. otis

otis Junior Member
    from idaho

Looking at buying A Hiniker or Boss plow and I haven't heard anything about the Hiniker. Any input will be appreciated.

2. exmark1

exmark1 PlowSite.com Addict

Great plows! I have had 5 of them with little problems plowing hard commercial with them

3. My bowtie

My bowtie Senior Member

I have only had my Hiniker 8' ploy for 1 season. Its so easy to hook up/remove. No issues yet..and hope to keep it that way..........ussmileyflag

4. otis

otis Junior Member
    from idaho

Thanks for the responses, from what I've seen of them they look like they're built to last.

5. Joe Snow

Joe Snow Senior Member

I just had an 8' Hiniker poly straight plow put on my truck. I did some pretty exhaustive research on plows and for me it came down to Hiniker and Boss. I don't think you could wrong with either.

6. Plow Man Jim

Plow Man Jim Junior Member
    from Iowa

Snow Joe

Hey snow joe where at in west central Iowa. I'm in north central.... Just North of Fort Dodge.....

7. Joe Snow

Joe Snow Senior Member

Just North of Missouri Valley city limits...up in the hills.:nod:

8. otis

otis Junior Member
    from idaho

Just an update

I ended up buying a 7'6" Boss with wings. For me it was a toss up between Hiniker and Boss and the Boss dealer made me a great deal that made my mind up for me. Thanks for your replies. ;)

9. Joe Snow

Joe Snow Senior Member

Congrats on the new plow. Like I said, I don't think you could go wrong with either.
    :waving:

10. Plow Man Jim

Plow Man Jim Junior Member
    from Iowa

Joe Snow

ussmileyflag Hey Joe you Lucky Dog You. If we ever do get any Snow this year you should be right in the thick of it all. L.O.L. Ride on Joe. Ride on..ussmileyflag