1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Hiniker plow receiver and light bar harness

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by sedminster, Nov 29, 2015.

1. sedminster

sedminster Junior Member

I have a minimally used snowplow receiver & light bar wiring harness that go with a model 2752, 2008 Hiniker snowplow that will fit on any Ford F150 truck from years 1997-early 2004 and F250 "light duty" 1997-98. This is not the plow, just the receiver components. I bought a newer plow truck and had to change these components. I am asking $300 plus shipping (from Spokane, WA). Please contact me at scedminster@hotmail.com if you are interested or would like to see photos.

2. sedminster

sedminster Junior Member

model 2752, 2008 Hiniker snowplow that fits on any Ford F150 truck from years 1997-early 2004 and F250 "light duty" 1997-98. I have reduced the price to $200 plus shipping from Spokane. scedminster@hotmail.com