1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Hiniker plow- reasonable price

Discussion in 'Residential Snow Removal' started by mnponyexpress, Dec 4, 2008.

1. mnponyexpress

mnponyexpress Junior Member
    from MN

I am looking at purchasing a 2yr old Hiniker plow- have not yet been out to look at it- looking for some feedback on a "fair value" for purchase price. Seller calls is a 9ft blade- has compatible quick mount for the truck I have, controller, lights- "complete package". If it is truly a 9 ft. blade then it should be a High Performance series based on Hinkier web site. Seller reports he replace the solenoid. What would you deem a fair value for this set up? What questions would I want to ask? (My husband is out of country for work for 10 days so I am doing the talking w/ the seller.) Thank you for your feedback and suggestions.

2. Duncan90si

Duncan90si Senior Member

Your area might be different than mine, but around here I'd expect to pay around $3000, maybe a little more or less depending on the condition.