1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Hiniker Mount, Harness, and controller for sale..

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Troy K, Dec 9, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Troy K

Troy K Junior Member

I have a complete wiring harness (newer "black"style), mount for a '99 to '03 K2500 GM or '73-'87 GM truck (your choice), and the newer "black" controller (hand held), and headlight adapter for '99-02 GM trucks, for all Hiniker straight blades. All in great condition. I also have the older "grey" controller that I think will only need a pin replaced in the connector for those who want to tackle it that I will throw in. $695 or best offer takes it all. You can reach me at 320-980-0470 anytime or by email at snowbuster@msn.com. I am near St. Cloud, MN. Thanks for looking!

2. ultimatetrucks

ultimatetrucks Junior Member

Don't need the mounts but very interested in harness and controller. Let me know. Thanks

3. Troy K

Troy K Junior Member

I would let all wiring and the black controller go for $450.00 plus shipping if you're interested. Let me know. Thanks!

4. exmark1

exmark1 PlowSite.com Addict

When you say $695.00 takes it all does that include both mounts? If so I am sold! I live 45 min away from you...

5. Troy K

Troy K Junior Member

LOL! No, sorry, you get a choice of one mount, either the New or Old style gm one I listed. I would sell the other mount separately later or with the package for another $295 or best offer. Thanks!

6. Troy K

Troy K Junior Member

The K2500 Mount and headlight adatper has been sold. Still have the black harness, '73-'87 Chev mount, and black controller available.......Thanks!

Last edited: Dec 15, 2008
  7. ultimatetrucks

ultimatetrucks Junior Member

so 400.00 gets everything left and shipped. Interested.

8. Troy K

Troy K Junior Member

If you mean harness and controller only, I would take $400.00 + Shipping.

9. Troy K

Troy K Junior Member

Everything is sold. Thanks!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.