1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

hiniker mount and wiring needed 04 f250

Discussion in 'Hiniker' started by firefighting4u, Nov 1, 2007.

1. firefighting4u

firefighting4u Junior Member

I just bought a used 4 year old hiniker v-plow I am looking for the wiring harness and the underbody mount for this truck and help would be apperciated email me at firefighting4u@aol.com again thank you!!!

2. whitehat55

whitehat55 Junior Member
    from MA

I have a mounting kit that came off my old, same year f250. I can't help you out on the wiring kit, but I can tell you that you don't have to be picky if you find one for another make. I used the wiring kit from my ford on my new chevy and the only thing different was the lighting kit which cost me $60. A bit less than a new wiring harness. The only problem is I live in Seekonk, MA. I bought a brand new mount kit for my truck from a dealer right by me. It was $530 when all said and done incase you can't find a used one you can get to. Let me know if you are interested. I don't think I am into shipping it due to the fact that I have been screwed twice that way. Good Luck

3. W8N4snow

W8N4snow Member

4. torquet

torquet Junior Member

A hiniker dealer called VAN-A-DOO has some mounts on ebay for $475. They are located in Pendleton Indiana

5. oliversgreen

oliversgreen Junior Member

if u still need a mount i have a used one i'm looking to get rid of. just let me know

6. JEFFakaMAX

JEFFakaMAX Junior Member
    from Chicago

Still have the Ford mount? I need another and Hiniker is BO'd... Let me know.

7. whitehat55

whitehat55 Junior Member
    from MA

I still have it. Let me know if you are interested. My email is Whitehat55@comcast.net for quicker response.