1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Hiniker Lights

Discussion in 'Hiniker' started by Duncan90si, Oct 3, 2007.

1. Duncan90si

Duncan90si Senior Member

I bought a truck that has a Hiniker plow on it and the lights are rusted in place a pointing at the ground. I know as soon as I go to adjust them they are going to break. So my question is, are there any other brand of plow lights that will plug into my Hiniker harness? I will wire them in if I have to but I would rather be able to just plug them in. The closest dealer to me is over an hour away and Ebay never has any Hiniker lights. Or if someone could guide me to a website that sells Hiniker lights that would be great too.

2. bigearl

bigearl Senior Member

try www.snowplowsupply.com I've ordered from them before they seem to have everything for Hiniker. Hope that helps. If you don't find it give them a call they were very helpful last time I ordered. Big Earl

3. getplowedmt

getplowedmt Junior Member
    from Montana

Try Central Parts Warehouse as well. I have purchased parts for my Hinikers from them and have had great service. They have been the lowest priced for all the items that I have purchased on the web.

There is a link at the top of this page for them (top row).

Good luck.

4. kandklandscape0

kandklandscape0 Senior Member

i see you are in butler, i am in johnstown, harveys supply center and cumberland truck center have them, they are truck lite, 79.99 for the pair they plug RIGHT into the hinker lights!!! you do not need to cut any wires at all! hey 80$ cant beat that. PM me i will get you there phone # new hinker lights cost 220$ these are a fraction of the cost as you can see, heck even with shipping you can still be under $100!!!

5. kawahl101

kawahl101 Junior Member

KandK, might you be able to list the phone number for the store that has the lights since I am in need also?

Thanks,
    Keith

6. kandklandscape0

kandklandscape0 Senior Member

800) 326-8994 (Toll Free)

7. kawahl101

kawahl101 Junior Member

Thank You! I just spent almost $800.00 to replace both truck side and plow side wiring harnesses and they wanted another $220 plus labor for lights! This info will save me a bunch. I will call Monday.

Thanks Again!