1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Hiniker Issues

Discussion in 'Truck & Equipment Repair' started by justplowinaway, Dec 24, 2013.

1. justplowinaway

justplowinaway Junior Member

Hello Everyone and Merry Christmas. My first time posting but I have been on here many times for repair ideas. I run all hiniker plows, 3 c-plows, 2 straights and one v-plow on the way. I can usually fix most problems with my plows, that's why I stick with the hiniker. I have one plow that continues to hve issues. First we pulled it out for the year, checked it over, changed oil, checked lights and functions. Everything worked well. Low and behold was getting ready for the first plow and it wouldn't go left and right. I have a hiniker snow plow tester and put it on the truck and determined it was the plow side. Checked all connections, checked all selinoids, all good and testing what they should be, took apart the plungers to make sure nothing was sticking inside. All good. I switched the plow to another truck and it does the same things. So question is what would make my plow always want to turn to the right, when I raise it, it raises but turns to the right also, when I curl for c-plow, it turns to the right, always when Im pushing a different button it turns to the right. I also tried switching the remotes and it does the same thing. Any suggestions ? Thanks again guys !!!