1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

hiniker box ends fit snoway mt

Discussion in 'Sno-Way Discussion' started by vwovw, Dec 29, 2007.

1. vwovw

vwovw Senior Member

ran into a guy last night. who has hiniker box ends on his straight blade. told him about the site. maybe he'll join and post some pics. looked good to.
    [​IMG]

2. Lynden-Jeff

Lynden-Jeff PlowSite.com Addict

Will they fit any other model?

3. vwovw

vwovw Senior Member

i'm going to check a set out when the retail location opens monday. i think they sell for $180. if i get a set i'll take some pics or next time it snows i'll go to the grocery store that he was plowing and see if i can get a pic. he said it was his account and he had two skids and other plows so i'm sure he'll be there.

4. vwovw

vwovw Senior Member

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    not sure if they are hiniker. but thats what the owner said. looks like they need some rubber adjustment as well.

5. Duncan90si

Duncan90si Senior Member

Those are wings. They are nice but they aren't Hiniker box ends. Unless my eyes are going screwy on me again. :dizzy:

6. vwovw

vwovw Senior Member

thats what i thought. but the owner claims they are hiniker. maybe they are a old model.

7. nbenallo33

nbenallo33 Senior Member

hmmm.... looks pretty sweet!

8. hydro_37

hydro_37 PlowSite Veteran
    from iowa

The price is right.....

9. vwovw

vwovw Senior Member

$180 i think must have been wholesale. they just wanted them gone.