1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Hiniker and Boss V's the same?

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by c.t. lawn care, Jun 14, 2005.

1. c.t. lawn care

c.t. lawn care Senior Member

I was looking at the Hiniker website and i saw their V-Plow. It looks almost identical to the Boss Power-V. Whats the story? Is the inventer of the Hiniker one of the inventers of the Boss?

2. karl klein

karl klein Senior Member

they do look similar in design but i think the boss v's have a lot more support and bracing. if this means you are looking at getting a hiniker v plow just be aware that there is some problems with the full trip v plows

3. c.t. lawn care

c.t. lawn care Senior Member

nah... i am not looking to get a v-plow. i am actualy going to get a blizzard. I was just looking at their website one day when i was bored! Thanks though

4. karl klein

karl klein Senior Member

i know that the 810 won't fit on your s-10 and i wouldn't try it? beprepared to tear youre truck up with that heavy plow