1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Hiniker 9 foot Scoop Plow

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Ultimate Trucks, Sep 8, 2009.

1. Ultimate Trucks

Ultimate Trucks Junior Member
    from Indiana

We traded this in and it has very little use on it. It comes complete with a new truck side mount of your choice. Has a poly snow deflector on it and is a great savings over new. $4250.00 picked up.

317-745-8572

scoop_1.JPG

scoop_2.JPG

Last edited: Sep 8, 2009
  2. Ultimate Trucks

from Indiana

Bump to the top..... Is in great shape always kept inside.

3. NBI Lawn

NBI Lawn PlowSite.com Addict

Trade for a 8' Hiniker Straight blade in similar condition?

4. Ultimate Trucks

from Indiana

Yes I can I am guessing you are wanting to trade moldboard for moldboard keep your wiring and mount setup? Let me know.

5. NBI Lawn

Correct, trade out the plow side.

6. Ultimate Trucks

from Indiana

is it steel or poly? How is the cutting edge and also does it have any type of deflector? Do you have any pics? Let me know

Thanks

7. Burkartsplow

Burkartsplow PlowSite Veteran

how much do one of those go for new.

8. Ultimate Trucks

from Indiana

Are you asking about the 8 foot straight or the 9 foot scoop?

9. NBI Lawn

It is steel, cutting edge is original and maybe has 1/2 inch worn off. The plow has only done my driveway a handful of times. I can get pics if needed but its in my garage at my lake home ~150 miles from here so...

I am heading to Milwaukee begining part of next week to get my car so will be about half way to you

10. NBI Lawn

Around MN they are about $4400 new not installed if youre asking about the scoop

11. Ultimate Trucks

from Indiana

Not a problem let me know what you are thinking and I can work something out.

12. Ultimate Trucks

from Indiana

For the scoop not installed the 4400 would maybe get you a 8 foot but around here it won't get you a 9 foot. Also alot of those prices are without a plow mount so you need to add about 575. to those prices.

Thanks

13. NBI Lawn

What are you thinking? How would you like to work this? I have no problem loading my plow up.

14. brickslayer

brickslayer Member

U guys talking about trading even up? I'm looking for a 8' hiniker straight blade. I'm just 5 min south of Milwaukee.

15. NBI Lawn

Not sure what the trade will be. My 8' is as nice as a "used" plow gets.

I forget the name of the city I am going to but it is just south of Milwaukee about 5 miles. My car is getting a cage put in it at Clocks Off Racing if you know where that is.

16. brickslayer

brickslayer Member

Oak Creek.....I'm right there. How much u asking? u can call me 262-770-7262

17. Ultimate Trucks

from Indiana

No I am not thinking straight up we are a Hiniker dealer and used 8 foot plows are not that hard to come by around here.

18. Ultimate Trucks

from Indiana

We just need to come up with what you are wanting out of yours. On mine you can take off $1100.00 since you don't need the truck side parts. Let me know.

19. brickslayer

brickslayer Member

20. Ultimate Trucks

from Indiana

beat what price?