1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Hiniker 9.5 V 0n 02 Dodge

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by luckylawnboy, Nov 9, 2009.

1. luckylawnboy

luckylawnboy Member

Really Like the plow. The headlights are mind blowing to me. Only one more Boss left then I will be strictly Hiniker. I must say the plow was easy to assemble the mounting brackets sucked compared to boss since drilling was required. Not bad just hate drilling. And the wire harness is not as good of quality as boss. But the Plow is really nice. like the snow deflectors and the trip edge is the best on the market. No more $400 Boss A frames. The plow has a better curvature for rolling snow and the center is better then the cheap rubber shoe that never last on a boss. Time will tell if the hold up I will let you know. But our 9' scoop has been bullet proof for 4 seasons.

DSC04057.JPG

DSC04058.JPG

DSC04059.JPG

DSC04063.JPG

DSC04064.JPG

2. rebelplow

rebelplow Senior Member

Nice looking rig!

3. f250man

f250man PlowSite Veteran

Loks good and good luck this winter.

4. EaTmYtAiLpIpEs

EaTmYtAiLpIpEs 2000 Club Member

that black and red plow looks good on ur dodge. good luck with it!

5. ColumbiaLand

ColumbiaLand Senior Member

sounds to me like you wish you had bought a new boss :jester:

6. Burkartsplow

Burkartsplow PlowSite Veteran

That is what I was thinking and I have never used a boss. I was looking at a hiniker V on this guys truck a couple of weeks ago. It was nice, but a few areas seemed cheap to me, but I have not operated one yet so my opinion does not count. good luck with it.

7. luckylawnboy

luckylawnboy Member

No Boss are nice plows no doubt they just don't trip when in scoop or the V position. I have bent 3 A push frames and totaled a plow in my life so once I tried a trip edge plow I will never go back to a full trip plow. Straight blade boss plows trip fine. IMO. I have a 9'2" Boss Poly V blade for sale for a Dodge for sale if any one wants it. $3900. works fine just want all the plows to be the same. joy stick and hand held controls.

8. tls22

tls22 PlowSite Veteran

Looks realy good.....my father just got ahinker for his kubota......just somthing small for driveways...it looks like a good plow

9. KL&M Snow Div.

KL&M Snow Div. PlowSite.com Addict

Looks like you got a nice plow there. Good luck this season.

10. MileHigh

MileHigh PlowSite.com Addict

My fellow Hini plower...

Sweet Poly V :drinkup:

I'll probably end up with that same plow.