1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Hiniker 8ft Scoop (INDY) $2800

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by torquet, Feb 20, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. torquet

torquet Junior Member

Hiniker 8ft Scoop, great condition. Changed fluid and clean screen before first snow this season. I have it mounted on an 2004 dodge 2500. So it comes with that mount or a ford superduty mount. I don't know the years for the ford mount but I am sure that it is for the coil spring years. The only thing wrong with the plow is the passenger side snow deflector is cracked. I have it zip tied and has been holding since the first snow. It gets stored inside and is aways cleaned off before it goes into the garage. I will also throw in 2 dollys. When it sets on them all I have to do is push it on to the truck.

It comes with everything, wiring and controller. Also have a quart or half-gallon of extra fluid also.
    I live in Danville, IN 46122

Could probably help load or meet somewhere. My bro-inlaw in Whiteland, IN has a forklift to help load.
    $2800 no low ballers please
    torquet@comcast.net
    812-677-0990 cell

snowplow 001.jpg

snowplow 002.jpg

snowplow 003.jpg

snowplow 004.jpg

2. torquet

torquet Junior Member

I hate it when you have to bump your own post. lol

3. torquet

torquet Junior Member

bump again.

4. hemi09

hemi09 Junior Member

Do you know if this plow will fit on a 03 dodge ram 1500 4x4 quad cab

5. torquet

torquet Junior Member

I believe you would have to get a different mount. You might be able to trade the two mounts I have for the one you need.

6. W8N4snow

W8N4snow Member

Look into what you'll need to beef up the front end of the 1500 as well. Hiniker plows are great plows, make sure you prep the truck for it. I personally feel a 1500 will be on the light side myself. Check into Timbrens or airbags.

7. hemi09

hemi09 Junior Member

also y are you getting rid of this plow???

8. torquet

torquet Junior Member

not enough snow/ I work 12hr swing shift. Also we have a new baby girl.

9. torquet

torquet Junior Member

price lowered to $2400

10. torquet

torquet Junior Member

Back To The Top

11. torquet

torquet Junior Member

bump to the top

12. torquet

torquet Junior Member

SOLD... thanks