1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Hiniker 8000

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by PAPLOWER, Mar 3, 2005.

1. PAPLOWER

PAPLOWER Junior Member

Does anyone have any info on this plow .I can uses a plow that backdrags and littel better than the one I have now .I know snow way out ther too I have a HINIKER and I like it but back draging I don't think it the best !!!!

2. PAPLOWER

PAPLOWER Junior Member

??

no one can help me

3. raptorman03

raptorman03 Senior Member

are you talking about the C plow?

4. PAPLOWER

PAPLOWER Junior Member

yes

yes the c plow

5. oldmankent

oldmankent PlowSite.com Addict

I've never seen one in action. Idea seems good as long as the hydraulics are fast enough. If you are really looking to make money it might be more productive to run a back blade with a regular blade on a short wheel base truck.

6. raptorman03

raptorman03 Senior Member

i dont know anyone who has one at all and i have not seen one on the road yet. But it looks like it would work nice.

7. DIESEL PLOWGUY

DIESEL PLOWGUY Member

Get a rear plow. I have a 2004 Ford f350 reg cab Diesel with a Blizzard 810 on front and a 7 and a half foot rear plow. The rear plow is the best thing I bought for the truck. It leaves nice clean edges like a snowblower and scrapes way better than the front plow. We had about 12 inches of snow in Buffalo N.Y. with the rear plow I was able to scrape almost to where you couldn't see the pavement.. I could drive down the street and notice how much cleaner ny job was due to the rear plow. I have also gained several new customers due to the cleaner job it leaves. A rear plow also help on driveways with tight corners or U in the front. I have 3 rear plows one for each truck and would never only run a front blade again.

8. wagonman76

wagonman76 Senior Member

I saw one just the other day going down the road, but Id never seen one before, or even heard of it before whatsoever. First I thought it was a Western, but then as it passed I read HINIKER where the WESTERN logo would have been. I thought it might have been some kind of joke with a custom logo on a Western, but with your post I see they do exist.