1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Hiniker 8 foot C Plow

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by JFon101231, Dec 12, 2013.

1. JFon101231

JFon101231 Senior Member
    from CT

I took this is on trade. Was told it was fully functional but I cannot demonstrate as my truck is set up for a Fisher. Would prefer to sell this to someone who already has a Hiniker setup so they can plug everything in and prove it works. Or even if not interested maybe we could work something out that I pay you to come over and test it?

This is the C-plow version so the top 2/3 can flip forward and backdrag for garage doors, loading docks etc. It could use some paint but edges look good. There is also one hose that I would replace if it was me so you don't get stranded mid-storm.

Priced at $1700 obro including a full truckside off a 2003 Chevy 2500HD including the mounting plate, wiring, and controller.

2. beanz27

beanz27 Senior Member

Could you figure out shipping if I paid for shipping also?

3. BC Handyman

BC Handyman PlowSite.com Addict

I wish you were in canada, I'd buy that for that.

4. NBI Lawn

NBI Lawn PlowSite.com Addict

Do you have Pictures?

5. JFon101231

JFon101231 Senior Member
    from CT

Will load a couple crappy ones from the PO
    I'll try to get some more tomorrow before it snows.

6. JFon101231

JFon101231 Senior Member
    from CT

As I said, needs paint. No rot/holes. If it doesn't sell within the next week or so I'll probably paint it so its pur-dy. Will upload new pics if/when I get some.

To those who want a freight quote - my zip is 06351. Canada isn't that far for a good deal ;)
    I don't have anything to lift it with, but could get a neighbor with a Kubota to help for a few bucks. Or just bring a few guys and we can do it.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. KLC99

KLC99 Senior Member

Good deal for a solid blade

8. JFon101231

JFon101231 Senior Member
    from CT

Here is a bump with some pics.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

As you can see on the bottom pic, some of the fluid drained out of the pump/reservoir from when it was sitting in the bed of my truck so will have to top that off before operating fully.

Priced at $1700 including FULL TRUCK SIDE for an '03 Chevy 2500HD. Hard to find any brand plow setup for that price.

9. SnowGuy73

SnowGuy73 PlowSite Fanatic

Not a bad deal!

10. JFon101231

JFon101231 Senior Member
    from CT

Plow is sold!

11. NBI Lawn

NBI Lawn PlowSite.com Addict

Surprised it lasted as long as it did. It won't win a beauty contest but looked like it was priced accordingly.