1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

HindSite Software

Discussion in 'HindSite Software Forum' started by CMReinholz, Mar 4, 2015.

1. CMReinholz

CMReinholz Sponsor

Hi folks,

We're new sponsors at PlowSite and I wanted to give a quick introduction. Our snow removal software is really all about eliminating paperwork in your business. We do that by:

• Setup your billing rules - We know billing rules vary greatly for snow businesses, so we designed our software to handle any billing rule you throw it.
    • Field data collection - A smart device and the HindSite app enables your crews to input field depths,time in and out and electronically collect other relevant information. This is the key to a paperless solution.
    • Real-time status reporting - Because your crews are timing in and out as they go, you get color-coded real-time status updates.
    • Bill immediately with event-based billing - Our unique event-based billing enables you to define an event, and then bill for it immediately after it's been completed.

The biggest improvement you'll see is in your billing. You'll be able to send out invoices immediately after an event, instead of days or even weeks later.

I'll be periodically posting content we've created - ebooks, buyers guides, etc. - in this thread, but I'm also happy to answer any questions you may have about HindSite or software in general.

Have a good day!

Chad Reinholz
    Marketing Manager
    HindSite Software

2. jerpa

jerpa Member

I subbed for someone who attempted to use this software. We had a great deal of problems with services not being recorded, errors, forced closures, and a few other problems. Ended up adding 5 min per site, so almost an hour, to my route. Then I had to spend hours combing through the logs and correcting them. I hope you can streamline it a bit and fix the errors. Seemed it should save time in theory, didn't in practice.

3. CMReinholz

CMReinholz Sponsor

Hi jerpa - Thanks for the feedback. I sent you a PM to get some more information and see if we can't troubleshoot what your issues were.

Appreciate the feedback!