1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Hilltown Services, Inc., Dublin ,PA = Excellent Service!!!

Discussion in 'SnowDogg Snow Plows' started by afekete, Dec 21, 2009.

1. afekete

afekete Member
    from NJ

What a situation I got myself into. I traded in my F150 for a 06 Wrangler and needed a mount for my MD68 immediately for the upcoming storm this past Saturday night.

Moving on, I was desperate so I started reaching out to members of this board and other dealers. My search found me getting in contact with:

Tom Brophy and Chris Vogt at Hilltown Services, Inc
    Route 313 - 614C Dublin Pike
    Dublin, PA.
    215-249-3694

Not only did he have my mount, but he also had the light adapters that I needed. I made plans to drive out on Friday afternoon but too many things going on prevented that. I called him to let him know that I was not going to make it but would be there first thing in the morning on Saturday. Meanwhile, I was searching for an installation center.

Well, that didn't work out and left a frantic message with Tom asking if he could find time to help me out Saturday morning. When I arrived at 8:00 I waited for about 10 minutes and received a phone call. Tom was already in the office expecting me!!!

There was no hesitation from him to assist. I offered my assistance anyway I could whether it meant running to the hardware store for bushings and a drill bit or picking up hot chocolate and pretzel dogs for them.

While I was there I had met Chris Vogt who was the co-owner of the business with Tom. Chris is the mechanical end of the partnership and his attention to detail is amazing. His mechanical skills were as sharp as a dagger, while his friendly attitude and huge smile made me feel at ease.

Chris allowed me to run some wires, clean up under the hood, mount the tires, and any other tiny task that would make me feel useful. I was humbled and grateful to assist after all it was them helping me in a very big way.

In the end, I feel I have made two very good friends, enjoyed some very cool motorcycle stories, and got all of my customers taken care of for this storm.

As a business owner myself, I truly appreciated their calm handling of my self imposed emergency. In the end I would highly recommend these guys to anyone searching for a SnowDogg plow or a very cool pimped out golf cart...yo.

Again, a huge thanks to Tom and Chris and I hope to remain in contact and do more business with them in the future!

Thanks,
    Andrew Fekete

On a side note: My local dealer stiffed me big time. He knew the mount was backordered for the next two weeks but still continued to lead me on saying that it will be in just to retain my $$. Never again will I use these folks again!! The head mechanic is a real nice guy but the owner is a real piece of work. Find out he stiffed my father in law 20 years ago for $15,000!!! Never, I say, never again nor would I ever recommend them.

2. RangerDogg

RangerDogg Senior Member
    from ma

Not many people like that anymore ,also people want to sell products but dont care how the install looks.They are always in a hurry my feeling is if you dont make enough or feel you dont then dont take on something,that people count on.I feel the same about my work that i do.That is awesom.Good luck.