1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Highway Products Headache Rack

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by Michael M, Jan 12, 2009.

1. Michael M

Michael M Member

I was wondering if any of you guys on here have a highway products headache rack? I am considering buying one execpt it looks a little hard to see out of it. Any help would be great beacuse its expensive as hell.:eek: If anybody hasn't seen them before here's there website: www.800toolbox.com

2. Looks like a lot of eye candy for a lot of $$$$... I'll stick to my backrack. It does the same job for much less $$$$....
  3. BSDeality

BSDeality Senior Member

i really like them silverback models. wonder what that costs?
  4. turfman15

turfman15 Senior Member

i have one on my truck. they work great.mounted my lightbar on top of it. the visability is not bad. looks great to. i got mine a year and a half ago and it was only $450 they have really gone up in price.
    check out this thread to see all my pics of it.
  5. My bowtie

My bowtie Senior Member

Nice rig...I see your from Albany..Im east of u. Near Lebanon Valley Speedway.
  6. Michael M

Michael M Member

Thanks for the info, your truck looks great. They are expensive but I looked up some other brands and they are a little cheaper but nowhere near as nice.
  7. ColliganLands

ColliganLands PlowSite.com Addict

theres a few guys out near me with them
    they look really tough and well built but a little pricey
  8. sherwin

sherwin Member

Got one on my truck, looks great with the aluminum toolbox/diesel auxilliary tank there too. Not hard to see out of at all. Had it for 3 years and the lights still work too, although I like the one without lights more, but all the dealer had was lights and got it for $350 at the time.
  9. BSDeality

BSDeality Senior Member

I called yesterday, $600 for the silverback w/ the mesh.