1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Highlighter Light Bar For Sale

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by TreffertLawnWrx, Feb 19, 2004.

1. TreffertLawnWrx

TreffertLawnWrx Senior Member

Brand new still wrapped in box. Has magnetic mount with cigarette lighter. (Can be hard wired) Bought 2 only need 1. New they are $170.00

http://www.med-worldwide.com/product4188.html

Would like to get 125.00 plus shipping!

Thanks guys! Scott

picture 192b.jpg

2. TreffertLawnWrx

$100..00? anyone, anyone at all?

3. flykelley

flykelley 2000 Club Member

Scott I will take it for a 100.00. Find out what shipping will be to Waterford Mi 48329 and let me know. My email is flykelley930@aol.com. Email me with all the info and how you want to be paid,maybe paypal? I could also send you a MO first thing monday.

Regards Mike
    P.S. Send us some snow,need some for lower Michigan

4. TreffertLawnWrx

sounds good. i'm away from my home but will check on shipping and get back to you on wed! hope this is ok. you can send a M.O. on wed when i get the total. please check my 100% satisfied feedback on ebay. my name is Treffertlawnworks. thanks again flykelly, scott

5. flykelley

flykelley 2000 Club Member

I will wait to hear from you.

Mike