1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Highlighter LED mag mount/Clear lens amber LEDs $204.95

Discussion in 'Strobe Lighting' started by Ultra Strobe, Dec 29, 2010.

1. Ultra Strobe

Ultra Strobe Member

Only 9 left at this price get them while they last. Give a call @877-287-4148 or visit our web site www.ultrastrobe.com

2. mikeitu7

mikeitu7 Senior Member
    from Palos

I've been looking to get the highlighter solaris led in clear case and amber lights. Are these the same that you are selling? Thanks.

3. Ultra Strobe

Ultra Strobe Member

Do you mean a Mini JetSolaris if so no this is a Highlighter LED Part# 454206-25

4. mikeitu7

mikeitu7 Senior Member
    from Palos

I seen some highlighter solaris led but they run over 450. What model is are the ones you have on sale?

5. Ultra Strobe

Ultra Strobe Member

This does have the solaris technology, it is the economy version which means it does not have the synchronization capability and it does not come with the magnet to change the pattern you need to supply your own magnet to change the patterns. It is also just magnets not suction magnet. If you have any other questions please feel free to give us a call @ 815-479-1717 and ask for Rob. Thank you for you interest in our products

6. Brandon29

Brandon29 Senior Member

I ordered the perment mount version of this light a couple weeks ago. Great people to work with! I love my light. I just might have to buy another at this price lol

7. OMGWTFBBQ

OMGWTFBBQ Member

I purchased 2 permanent mount units from Ultrastrobe. As long as you are not linking them to other units, they work just great. I can't imagine you would need more than one on a plow truck anyway. Instead of using a magnet, I pushed a wire on each jumper pin and ran them into the cab with the power wires and put in 2 switches. One to power on the unit, and the other to change the flash if I choose to. Better than trying to get out and climb up with a damn magnet IMHO.