1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Higher Prices for Western NY

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by Dnipro Max, Oct 6, 2005.

1. Dnipro Max

Dnipro Max Member

Hello everyone,
    Looks like we are raising prices this season, spesialy with gas @ $3 per galon, so what we will charge this year? I'm thinking at least $20 per trip on call, $250 per seasonal contract of 15 trips, I would love to get $100 per mounth with 5 mounth contract totaling $500, that just not hapening here in rochester. I seen flyer for unlimited season plowing at $179 !!!! Is that LOW BALING or what?
  2. greenpastureslc

greenpastureslc Junior Member

I know a guy up my way gets $20/ push or $300 for the season.

ADLAWNCUTTERS Senior Member

Get your price don't worry about the other guy.I raised a couple of places $200.00 per month. With the cost of fuel and ins the raise is needed. I did tell them i am willing to lower my prices when fuel goes down.What if diesel goes to 4.00 per gallon?. I normally don't raise my prices that often, we in a new ball game.As for low ballers they won't show up when it costs 160.00 to fill there tank.
  4. SnowGuy73

SnowGuy73 PlowSite Fanatic

Huh, Im getting $35.00 a push and $500.00 a season...Fuel is to much to be any lower. payup
  5. Grn Mtn

Grn Mtn PlowSite.com Addict

gas-hike clause

Hi Vitaly,

I put a clause in my contract that raises the rates if we go over $3.00, then again at $4.00, shoot me if it goes over $5 :gunsfiring:

BTW I still haven't done the porch yet :(
  6. Dnipro Max

Dnipro Max Member

whats your extras? if gas goes up,
    yea i been prety busy this season, didn't even check with you on the porch
  7. Grn Mtn

Grn Mtn PlowSite.com Addict

Check your PM's
  8. Dnipro Max

Dnipro Max Member

ok, thanks