1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

high/low beam on ht2

Discussion in 'Fisher Engineering Discussion' started by 4d9, Jan 19, 2012.

1. 4d9

4d9 Junior Member
    from 49329

I purchased a new ht2 at the end of november. I have it installed on a new style 07 gmc.

when i start the truck both low beams come on on the plow. When i switch to high beams both high beams come on. when i switch back to low beams only the passenger side comes back on. drive it for a little while then the drivers side will come back on sometimes. If i stop and shut off the truck and restart it when the drivers side wont come back on then it will come back on.

any ideas

2. MtnClimber

MtnClimber Member

Do they have seperate relays for the hi/low beams? That might be the problem.

3. RepoMan207

RepoMan207 PlowSite Fanatic
    from Maine

I would think that it's an ISO issue...but I'm not sure. For what it's worth, I've never heard of this scenario before. It is under warranty, so I would let your dealer handle it.