1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

hideaways

Discussion in 'Chevy Trucks' started by easthavenplower, Aug 24, 2003.

1. easthavenplower

easthavenplower Senior Member

i just purchased nova strobe system i paid $383 for the whole thing i got 90watt 4 head power supply 15 foot cables 4 bulbs switch with selecter nob:D :D

2. snowplowjay

snowplowjay Banned

Good Luck and welcome to plowsite. Nova puts out a quality product. Good to see more Central CT representation here on the site. Im from Meriden so im just down the highway from you :)

Jay

3. wxmn6

wxmn6 PlowSite.com Addict

That's cool. Good luck installing them. What truck will you be installing on? And where on truck do u plan to install?

4. wyldman

wyldman Member

Sound like a good deal.If your looking for install tips and pics,do a search,as it has been discussed before.

5. easthavenplower

i have a 2000 chevy im planning on putting the lights in the day time running lens and in the rear im putting them hopefully in the blinkers if they fit if not in the reverse lights

6. wxmn6

wxmn6 PlowSite.com Addict

Be sure to check with your state law. In most states, it is illegal to have white (clear) flashing lights all around vehicles, except authorized emergency vehicles. Only place you could run them in private parking lot, because cops cannot do anything about it. Try to put strobes in amber turn signal lens, unless you have a colored amber strobe tubes.

7. easthavenplower

thank you for the info on the stata law thing unfortunatly i live in ct the toughest stata to live in regarding laws so i have to puchase amber stobes