1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

hideaways in f150

Discussion in 'Strobe Lighting' started by RhinoL&L, Aug 1, 2007.

1. RhinoL&L

RhinoL&L Senior Member

Hey guys, first off I want to thank michael and sean for putting this together and everyone else who helped out.:salute: I have a 99 f150 and dont know if my strobes are going to fit. I looked at the taillights and turn signals but dont know if there is enough space. Also it doesnt seem like there is any easy way to get the light out to install them. I have a whelen 90 w with 4 strobes. Let me know what you guys think.
    Thanks Shawn
  2. groundbreakers

groundbreakers Senior Member

YAHH BABY !!!!! LIGHTS LIGHTS LIGHTS ... YEAHHH ... LOL .... coool now lets see some lightbars and strobes and LED's .... i need some idear's !! thanks sean !!
  3. blazer91

blazer91 Junior Member
    from Indiana

way to jack a thread lol i think you may have either miss read the tthread or i dont know

RBRONKEMA GHTFD 2000 Club Member

You'll have enough room to mount them As long as you don't have that messed but step side that ford has. Either way there should be enough room. My buddy had a 05 king ranch and had then mounted in the red and clear and they flashed in a X pattern (the passenger side red would flash and then drivers side clear would flash).
  5. pyropierce

pyropierce Junior Member

I have a 2004 F150 and I mounted stobes in the front fog lights and tail lights. One thing to keep in mind is make sure that you have at least a 1" clearance all the way around the light otherwise you can melt the light lense the strobes get hot. Good luck.
  6. RhinoL&L

RhinoL&L Senior Member

Thanks for the info. ill try to look at them this weekend. Cant wait to see some pics of everyones stuff. If anyone else has any input for me please post it.
    Thanks Shawn
  7. mcwlandscaping

mcwlandscaping 2000 Club Member

Post up a pic of your truck!!!