1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Hideaway strobes Best pattern on the Whelen 90 watt????

Discussion in 'Strobe Lighting' started by SNOWANDICEMAN, Sep 15, 2007.

1. SNOWANDICEMAN

SNOWANDICEMAN Senior Member

Can some of you tell me what is the best and brightest flash pattern on the Whelen 90 watt hideaways is ???? Thanks Snowandiceman

Last edited: Sep 15, 2007
  2. JeepCreepn01

JeepCreepn01 Senior Member
    from Ohio

what ever pattern you like, as long as you have it running on full power they are all bright, all about what you like

3. RBRONKEMA GHTFD

RBRONKEMA GHTFD 2000 Club Member

Personally I like the double flash pattern, where one bulb will flash twice and then the other one the same. It is nothing to destracting but grabs the attention of others.

4. Squid327WFD3

Squid327WFD3 Junior Member

comet flash or action flash are the most popular patterns that i see used

5. mcwlandscaping

mcwlandscaping 2000 Club Member

This is what i have going as well, But i think i'm going to play with it a little :)

6. TazLandscapes

TazLandscapes Senior Member

How do you guys change the pattern on the 90 watt kit.I know they sell a switch for them but i am just curios before i buy.

Thanks
    Mike

7. gmcsierra1500

gmcsierra1500 Senior Member
    from CT

pattern changing

patterns are changed on the 90 watt kit by momentarely applying 12volts to the pattern change wire, off the top of my head i want to say its the yellow wire. as for my favorite pattern im not positive on the name but i think its the action flash, each strobe does a double flash in wigwag fashion then a singal flash wigwag

8. Gicon

Gicon Senior Member
    from MA

My favorite pattern goes 3, 3, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 3 3 ....etc