1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Hideaway Strobes and Other lights

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by DAMSLandscaping, Dec 26, 2006.

1. DAMSLandscaping

DAMSLandscaping Member

Ive got some stuff to sell or trade, i have 2 clear & 2 red hide away strobes, 2 red grille lights (strobe) , 2 red whelen 36 series strobes. All is used and in good working condition. I am looking for 2 amber hideaways and maybe some LEDs. Make offers! I will get some pics up soon!

2. DAMSLandscaping

DAMSLandscaping Member

Here are some pics. I also have (see pic) a red dash light (strobe) The light on the back rack is 1 of the the 2 red grill lights i have.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. DeereFarmer

DeereFarmer PlowSite Veteran

What brand and model is the dash light? What are looking to get for it?

4. DAMSLandscaping

DAMSLandscaping Member

Its a Whelen Dash-Master. p/n 01-0680702-00. You need a power pack to run it. Got any lights you want to trade? or anything for that matter? if not make an offer.

Thanks

5. gmcsierra1500

gmcsierra1500 Senior Member
    from CT

How much do you want for the 2 clear hideaways, and do you have any cables?

6. Mysticlandscape

Mysticlandscape Senior Member

How many watts are the two clear hideaways?

7. DeereFarmer

DeereFarmer PlowSite Veteran

Thanks, I thought so. I would really like one with a cig. plug, but just wanted to double check on yours. Good luck with the sale.