1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

hideaway questions

Discussion in 'Strobe Lighting' started by diaberic, Oct 29, 2015.

1. diaberic

diaberic Junior Member

i got good answers on my last thread concerning good prices of lights so hopefully i get some help again. I am thinking about putting 2 hideaways in my taillights. I am wondering if i need a power supply for that or if i could just connect both hideaways together via the sync wire and then run the power wire to the switch i plan on installing. And obviously powering them up from the switch via the battery.

2. Tri-State PSE

Tri-State PSE Inactive

All of our LED hide aways have a built in flasher or brain unit.
    All they need are Power & Ground + a switch to activate them.
    With LED technology there is no need for a "power supply" like the strobe systems. The inline flasher handles everything: flash patterns, syncability, etc.

The LED hide aways save your electrical system by requiring less of a strain on your electrical system, they have multiple flash patterns, sync function and come with a 5 year warranty.

By far the most popular LED hide away on the market is the Feniex Cannon. Made in Austin Texas, this hide away is a market first! It features: 3 built in modes, allowing the user to use this light as a back-up light, warning light and theres still one extra mode.
    This means you can replace your existing OEM reverse light bulb with the Cannon and use it as a reverse light (much brighter and requires less power than the OEM bulb) and still use it as a warning light.

These Feniex Cannons are also available in Dual Color as well.

Let me know if you have any other questions that I can help you with.