1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

hideaway kits

Discussion in 'Strobe Lighting' started by garyparr8, Sep 8, 2009.

1. garyparr8

garyparr8 Member

hey i was just wondering whats a good place to order a hideaway kit for my 09 silverado 2500. also how many bulbs would work the best and whats a decent price for the system. thanks for the help!
  2. Dissociative

Dissociative 2000 Club Member

LHS lights,
    siren net

stay away from strobes and more or tac2 outfitters or e-bay
  3. plowman4life

plowman4life Senior Member

if you are putting them in a brand new truck dont go with old technology. buy LED hideaways. i would recomend whelen vertexs. and if you got the money for it look at the whelen LAW systems.
  4. 01CTD2500

01CTD2500 Member

Just a question, why stay away from strobes and more? I have purchased a few of their 6 head 90w strobe kits, some TIR3's and ShoMe mini light bar and have not had a single problem and prices were very good... is there something I dont know??? Not starting a war just curious!
  5. rcpd34

rcpd34 Senior Member
    from MD

I have a 6 head 90 watt strobe system new in the box for $189. 4 clear strobes, cables and switch. Let me know if you are interested.

6. Dissociative

Dissociative 2000 Club Member

the law series is junk.....it's old hat man....nobody uses that since vertex cam out...

search for strobes and more horror stories.....they are easy to find.... i will let the people who wrote them do the talking.....hes a horrible seller....

i agree......but i MUST recomend the NOVA 600's...

look here........just did a lot of posting about this., a few threads back...