1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

hide aways in dodge

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself to the Community' started by hunter5669, Sep 14, 2005.

1. hunter5669

hunter5669 Junior Member
    from Indiana

I have been looking for sometime now and I am looking for somebody that has put a hide away strobe kit on a 2003 2500 Dodge. If somebody could maybe help out an direct me to somebody that has put on a set of lights. I am looking for some help in installing the kit. I want to some kind of idea before I start in to this project. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

2. flykelley

flykelley 2000 Club Member

Hunter send me a email at flykelley930@aol.com or a PM. I will be gald to help. I have never done a Dodge install but I can give you the basic's.

Good Luck Mike

3. hunter5669

hunter5669 Junior Member
    from Indiana

email sent. thanks

4. CARDOCTOR

CARDOCTOR PlowSite.com Addict

i have an 04 ram 2500
    i have hideaways in the front park lights and rear tails.

john

5. hunter5669

hunter5669 Junior Member
    from Indiana

John,

do you have a reg. cab or a ext. cab? where did you mount the power boxes? where did you mount the switchs? If you could maybe send me an e-mail to hunter5669@yahoo.com with a couple picutues of this. me and my dad had a brain storming session and have an idea where we are going to mount everything but any ideas could help. Thanks.

6. CARDOCTOR

CARDOCTOR PlowSite.com Addict

reg cab
    i mounted mine in the tool box mounted in the back.didnt want to drill holes for a switch
    so i turn on my hideaways and dual strobes throught my cargo light switch
    diconnecterd the cargo bulbs. mounted a relay under the hood and use the cargo switch to excite the relayalso have a pigtail plug at the 3rd brake light to plug the dual roof strobes

john