1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

hide away lights in ma

Discussion in 'Strobe Lighting' started by fordpusher, Oct 4, 2008.

1. fordpusher

fordpusher Member
    from mass

hi everyone, i am new to the forum.. i just bought a new truck last week, and should get it in 2 weeks... i'm am looking for someone in mass to do some strobe's

thanks for the info

2. ColliganLands

ColliganLands PlowSite.com Addict

3. SNOWANDICEMAN

SNOWANDICEMAN Senior Member

Blueline int

Call Matt at blue-line int. Matt does excellent work highly recommended. Tell him snowandiceman (bob) referred you, you wont be disappointed.
    SNOWANDICEMAN

4. Gicon

Gicon Senior Member
    from MA

Matt from BlueLine is the only guy I will allow to touch any of my trucks.

5. Fiafighterdude

Fiafighterdude Senior Member
    from ME

BlueLine....

6. fordpusher

fordpusher Member
    from mass

i talked with matt and he gave me a quote... i will end up going with him, i wish he was closer to me.. it's a good hour away

7. Gicon

Gicon Senior Member
    from MA

Gas pedal is on the right, brake is on the left. He is well worth the drive. Until you have had strobe light problems, you would never think you could have so many problems. If wires arent hooked up properly, or bulbs and wires arent sealed, or your engine looks like a rats nest of wires everywhere and a disaster waiting to happen, you are asking for punishment. Do it right the first time....