1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Hide-a-Way strobes - 06 Dodge Ram 2500

Discussion in 'Strobe Lighting' started by dhymel1, Jul 23, 2010.

1. dhymel1

dhymel1 Junior Member

I'm new to the forum and appreciate you guys help on this. i just purchased my 8 head 160 Watt strobes for my 06 ram 2500 4x4 (6 spd std. w/ 3.89's grr).. I am wondering if it is best to remove the highlight for the install into the H/L? I will also be putting em in the fog lights, whihc Im sure I will have to remove to install, since they are blocked by a bracket. ANY HELP IS NEEDED! I plan on putting these in tomm evening after work. :help:

RBRONKEMA GHTFD 2000 Club Member

It is going to be easiest to drill the hole for them with the head lights out. You'll have to clean out the plastic shavings anyway.
  3. JTK324

JTK324 Senior Member

I have done several kits I strongly recommend taking them out todo them to be able to make sure the hideaway bulbs has a good water tight seal to the HL