1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Hide a way in superduty tail light

Discussion in 'Strobe Lighting' started by gtmustang00, Dec 27, 2010.

1. gtmustang00

gtmustang00 Senior Member
    from Berlin

I just melted a strobe tube from being to close to the reverse bulb. Can someone post a picture of where they drilled the hole to have no interference? 06 f350

2. Yooper75

Yooper75 Senior Member

I will take a tail light out tomorrow after work and get a picture of how I have mine mounted.

3. Yooper75

Yooper75 Senior Member

It's been raining here all day so as soon as it quits raining I will yank a tail light out and get a picture.

4. SnowGuy

SnowGuy Senior Member
    from NW Ohio

Go with the Whelen Vertex's LEDs, no more problems with heat, space or moisture, Just installed a set in my 2011 Super Duty Monday and love them !!!

5. Dissociative

Dissociative 2000 Club Member

in an 06 reverse its from the tailgate side on the lower outer edge of drillable area

6. Dodge Plow Pwr

Dodge Plow Pwr Senior Member

Any pictures or video of how it looks and did you put amber in the reverse area?

7. Dissociative

Dissociative 2000 Club Member

PLEASE sk reaper how much better the NOVA1100 is than the p1ss yellow vertex junk