1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

hidden strobes on 05 chevy 2500

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by andrewlawnrangr, Jan 10, 2005.

1. andrewlawnrangr

andrewlawnrangr Senior Member

has anyone hooked up hidden strobes on a 05 chevy 2500? i took out the lights today and i cant find a flat spot to drill the 1 inch hole. if anyone has drilled the hole can u please post a pic. i also dont know if the 04 front is the same as the 05 conserning the head lights.. thanks for your help

2. flykelley

flykelley 2000 Club Member

Do a search here for this thread. Strobe Questions Started by 04 suoerduty.
    I posted pictures of my 2001 Chevy with hide away strobes. I took the headlight and taillights out and posted pictures. Call the Dealers part dept and ask the parts guy if the headlight is the same for 2001 -2005,not sure that they are.

Hope this helps Mike
  3. andrewlawnrangr

andrewlawnrangr Senior Member

i found that post and looked at the pics.. they wil help me alot.
  4. ratlover

ratlover PlowSite.com Addict
    from IL

JMO but having stobes flashing off the back of your plow will drive you nuts
  5. harley hauler

harley hauler Senior Member

ratlover I had the same thought before I put mine in, but you really don't get any flash back. Well at least I do't anyway