1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

HID headlights

Discussion in 'Ford Trucks' started by accipiter12, Nov 17, 2009.

1. accipiter12

accipiter12 Senior Member

Who has a good source (URL) for HID headlights for F150's?

2. accipiter12

accipiter12 Senior Member

3. firelwn82

firelwn82 PlowSite.com Addict

There is athread on here somewhere that talks about hid headlights. Lots of people have said only buy the German made kits because the warranty and there much better kits. Just so you know. Google HID headlights or conversion and you'll have a ton of options
  4. sbrennan007

sbrennan007 Senior Member

I've been thinking HID's for my truck as well. Trying to decide on single or Bi-Xenon lights.

I've had them on my H2 Hummer, and had bought a kit that was like $70 shipped. I've always been one for 'you get what you pay for', but I'll tell ya, the $70 pair has worked just as long and as good as some of these other sets out there that are $200+.

Heck, I was looking the other day and you can get a full conversion kit, for like $40 now. With that, if the ballast or light only lasted you two years, you could buy 5 more kits for the same $200+ price of some of the others...?