1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

HID headlights with Iso Mod Plug?

Discussion in 'Fisher Engineering Discussion' started by ocsurf16, Oct 26, 2010.

1. ocsurf16

ocsurf16 Junior Member

I have MM with 3 plug up front and 4 plug Iso Mod...ive been trying to figure out why i cannot get my new HID's to work...they work fine in my buddys truck but mine the iso module clicks when the headlights are on with the HID installed...after searching tonight is the first night i realized that this mod thing is directly installed to my headlights...so i was trying to run the HID's through this mod...has anybody installed HID headlights on a 04 dodge ram with this mod in the way ???

2. ocsurf16

ocsurf16 Junior Member

i just went out and unplugged mod # 3/4 that run to both headlights and neither headlights turn on, pluged them back in and both headlights turn on but mod still clicks