1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Hi Way V-box Sander Mdel P5 Upstate Ny

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by CNYFarmboy, Nov 13, 2005.

1. CNYFarmboy

CNYFarmboy Junior Member

Hi Way V-box Sander Mdel P5 Upstate Ny

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have up for sale a used v box spreader in great condition, the manufactur is Hi Way and they are still in buissness. Can get parts through Tracy Road Equipment. I would say this item is between 3-5yrs old. I bought it back in the spring used and I have stored it inside all summer. It has a briggs 8.5hp motor, in cab controls, top screen. I have hooked everything up, I put new battery cables on it and a new solidniod. The battery is just like new also. I just did this becuase those items looked a little erodded. Everthing has been greased and oiled after each use, never has had sand or salt left in over night. spinner is in great shape, clutch works great. The item is ready to be worked, needs nothing but a new owner. The length is boso this box length is 5ft so the sander willfit in your 8ft box with the tool box still in it. The item has a hook in the middle near the rear where you can pick the sander right up with a standard engine crane or cherry picker. I am asking $1000.00 or best offer. I am located in Upstate NY, Sherburne 13460. I can deliver this item for the cost of fuel. I would be willing to go about 200mile radius or so. I can email pictures on request. my email is cnyfarmboy@frontiernet.net

Hi Way Spreader 020.jpg

Hi Way Spreader 023.jpg

Hi Way Spreader 025.jpg

Hi Way Spreader 027.jpg

Hi Way Sander 018 (2).jpg

2. CNYFarmboy

CNYFarmboy Junior Member

3. CENLO

CENLO Member

How far from Buffalow are you?

4. CNYFarmboy

CNYFarmboy Junior Member

I am about 3 1/2-4 hrs from Buffalo, all depends on what the traffic is doing or how fast they are going on I90