1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

hi-way sander/ salter 1.8YD

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by JD PLOWER, Sep 15, 2009.

JD PLOWER PlowSite.com Veteran

HI-WAYsander/ salter for sale. Its a '03 model purchased in 2004 brand new from JC Madigan. Cost then was about 5,000 now about 6,000 for the same model. Model is a MP 1.8yd hopper stainless steel with a honda engine that has recently had the carb replaced with a brand new one, RUNS GREAT! Clutch is almost new. We just don't use it much since its too small for our needs now and has been a spare for two years. Has tachometer with hours (about 110 hours). All the bells and whistles that you can get came with this model
    Can be seen in Somerville Mass and can be run. Has recently charged battery so its starts easy and works flawless. Will load it on your truck with our backhoe.

Price is $2,200 FIRM. CASH ONLY

baby and SS SANDER 010.jpg

baby and SS SANDER 021.jpg
  2. dgc

dgc Junior Member

is it a stanard oe extended chute
  3. Sabsan84

Sabsan84 Senior Member

HI, Can I take a look at this sander this weekend, I am in North Providence, RI, Can you send me a PM, with the details, Thanks,

4. xtreem3d

xtreem3d PlowSite.com Addict

i'm suprised it's still for sale...if you were just closer
  5. Bowrider

Bowrider Junior Member

I am interested in purchasing your salter. Please send me a phone# / address so I can speak with you and make arrangements. Dan518-265-0366

JD PLOWER PlowSite.com Veteran

Sold, please close