1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Hi to all

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself to the Community' started by Douros81, Jul 22, 2005.

1. Douros81

Douros81 Junior Member

I do property management here in St.Louis County, I take care of five buildings. So I want to put an old Meyer 7.5 plow on my truck, the problem is looking for the frame mounting hardware. I called the Meyer dealer here and they about $900 for all the black metal. Does any one know of a website that sells used plow parts.
    Thanks alot

My truck is a 04 Heritage F-150 4X4 XL.
  2. Michael J. Donovan

Michael J. Donovan Head Moderator, Online Communities Staff Member

hello and welcome to the site. if you look at the top of the site you will see the buttons of companies that sponsor the site. There are some parts companies, like Central Parts Warehouse and SnowPusherParts who may carry what you are looking for. Or you can go to Meyer directly and see if they have a dealer who has cheaper parts for what you are looking for. Hope this helps...and we hope you enjoy the site