1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Hi, New here, Middletown, OH

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself to the Community' started by K&Jremoval, Dec 10, 2010.

1. K&Jremoval

K&Jremoval Junior Member

Hi everyone, I am new to this site as well as the industry. I have recently acquired a 1997 Chevy 3/4 ton 6.5 diesel with a Boss 8.2 V plow and a Western Spreader. I am located in Middletown, OH. I also own a local plumbing/ drain cleaning business so I am not looking for major contracts. Just looking for maybe some sub work in this area, and surrounding areas. If anyone is interested or knows someone that needs subs can contact me @ 513-571-2118. Thanks, Duane

2. Smitty58

Smitty58 Senior Member

First off welcome to Plowsite, I'm right next door in Trenton. I have a remodeling business and of course plow in the winter. I would be interested in talking to you about possible subbing and plumbing work.

3. buddy4781

buddy4781 Senior Member

Hey Duane welcome to the neighborhood. go to the network forum and you may find some good leds there as well.

Buddy
    Tipp City area

4. chevyman51

chevyman51 Senior Member

Lets see some pictures of the truck and welcome I am down in Hamilton

5. K&Jremoval

K&Jremoval Junior Member

Thanks for the welcome. If anyone needs anything, plumbing and drain cleaning give me a call. 513-571-2118.

Pics to follow soon.

6. K&Jremoval

K&Jremoval Junior Member

Here's a couple pics from my phone.

truck.jpg

plow.jpg

7. K&Jremoval

K&Jremoval Junior Member

one more....

heres a pic of the spreader.

spreader.jpg

8. chevyman51

chevyman51 Senior Member

That is a nice truck. Where did you find it at I have been lookin for one forever and can't find one that is worth buyin