1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Hi from Cincinnati!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself to the Community' started by eaglegrounds, Sep 22, 2009.

1. eaglegrounds

eaglegrounds Member

Hey everyone! Probably a common story for you to here, lawn care/landscaping to snow removal in the winter. Because i am still in school, i dont have time to get there right when the storm hits, so i dont do commercial, but i do do residential snow removal for some of my clients, and a few other snow only contracts.

I have a 2006 F-150 2WD, so i am not even going to think about pushing snow with it.

I have a plow/saltspreader for one of my mowers in the summer and a snow blower. Its not much, but it works pretty well for drive ways.

I hope i can learn alot from this site, and show off some of my trucks when i get done with college :p

Thats all for now, i will post some pictures when i get my equiptment ready for the winter, probably after halloween.

2. toby4492

toby4492 2000 Club Member

Welcome to PS Brandon. Lots of valuable resources here along with a bunch of knowlegeable guys willing to lend a hand where they can.
  3. plowtime1

plowtime1 Senior Member

:drinkup: Welcome eaglegrounds!
  4. hydro_37

hydro_37 PlowSite Veteran
    from iowa

Welcome Brandon and happy reading.